Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Testing Blogging Mobile from My G1

Apparently I can set up my Blogspot account to accept an email from my G1 phone (along with attached images) that will automatically convert the email to a published blog post.

While I don't anticipate a need for such immediate posts when dealing with food, I figured it was a neat feature and I ought to try it out, just so I could see how it works. Unfortunately, the only thing photo worthy around me is my old Linksys 802.11b PCMCIA card that has found permanent residence in my laptop bag.

Of course the downside to posting this way is that I don't have a chance to do my photo pre-processing through The GIMP first. Let's see how this goes.

So, just a slight deviation today. Soon we'll be back to our regularly scheduled programming.

No comments: